P-80® RediLube Temporary Rubber Lubricant is a biodegradable assembly aide that eases installation of tight-fitting rubber and plastic parts by reducing the force needed for insertion. P-80 RediLube dries quickly and completely.
P-80 RediLube is ideal for use on non-porous and coated rubber parts. Typical applications include installation of seals, o-rings, hoses, bushings, grommets, tires, and grips. Excellent for use on sub-assembled parts.
- Typical viscosity of P-80 RediLube is 20 cps at 25° C
- Provides ~55% reduction of friction
- Estimated minimum dry time is 20 minutes
- pH (neat) 7.5 to 9.5
- Appearance is milky white to light yellow
- P-80 RediLube Safety Data Sheet – SDS
- Storage & Handling
- Technical Documents
Contact us for pricing, more information or a free sample for testing in your assembly application.
Telephone: 609-386-8770 Fax: 609-386-8438 Web: www.ipcol.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org